26.12.10

Noh play




 I went to The National Noh Theater by my friend's offer the other day.
 先日、友人の誘いで国立能楽堂へ行った。

 I haven't experience in seeing near the Noh stage.  So, I waited for the opening time as I be aching. 
 今まで能舞台を間近で見る経験がなく、わくわくしながら開演の時を待った。




The programs are Kyogen "Shimizu" and Noh play "Fujito".


I have seen Kyogen, it's comedy, some times so that I chuckled with seeing it. But I didn't accustom myself to the Hayashi, Noh music and Jiutai, the chorus performance in Noh play.  
笑劇である狂言は何度か観た事があるので観ながら笑ったが、能は囃子地謡に慣れなかった。

 It differ from Kabuki wholly.
歌舞伎とも全く違った。





But, I was interested in a situation that turned the scenes on the stage 5.4 meters square one after the other.
けれど、三間(5.4m)四方の舞台の上で次々と場面が移り変わる様が興味深い。


 I wanted to see other programs.
他の演目も観てみたくなった。








Though the Noh mask is beautiful, I bought a handkerchief just as I was leaving. 
帰りに能面がキレイで、ハンカチを買った。
  

I will go to see with this handkerchief.
このハンカチを持って、また観にいこう。




 

Links:

2 comment:

Shizen said...

Wowwww!

I saw Noh Theatre once in Madrid... it's a great show!!!..

Did you enjoy it??

:D

Mh said...

Really!? That's good :)

I enjoyed it, of course ;D

Post a Comment

© 2010-2012 http://meit8h.blogspot.jp/. Powered by Blogger.